Your interview is scheduled!!
Thank you for scheduling an interview on Creek Side Chats. I’m looking forward to your inspiring and informative Masterclass. Please take a moment to read through the Show Flow below. After reading, submit your bio and show bullet points via the link provided.
I’ll meet you in Zoom on the date you scheduled for your interview. Dr. Allen
Pre-Interview Instructions and Show Flow
- Each Creek Side Chat with Successful Investors interview (master class) will be a ‘Video/Audio Masterclass’.
- The ‘Masterclass’ will pertain to your (the guest’s) expertise.
- You will provide Dr. Allen 6-8 bullet points which will be the episode flow. Click here to submit.
- The goal is to focus on your area of expertise & provide incredible value.
- Each interview will range from 30 to 45 minutes.
- Dr. Allen will guide you through the 6-8 bullet points.
- This ‘Masterclass’ will be a conversation with you and Dr. Allen.
- You are encouraged but not required to provide a call-to-action that can be shared at the end of the show.
- At the time of the interview click into Zoom with the link you were provided when you scheduled the interview. Dr. Allen will meet you there. If at the scheduled time, you have technical difficulties connecting, call 828-226-0506.
- This is a video/audio interview.
A sample guest submission
(Please submit ASAP but no later than 48 hours pre-interview)
30ish word bio: Investor, author, Inc. 5000 entrepreneur Marci, through her company Amazing Real Estate Investments helps thousands of investors create wealth and passive income to put them on the path to financial freedom.
Podcast Masterclass title: How you can go from Shoestring to Real Estate Investment Success with Marci Godwinson.
The show always starts with the question: Tell us about an experience from your formative years that helped you to be the person you are today.
- I built my wealth one property at a time and that is the model of wealth-building my company helps others to develop. Where and how did I start my journey?
- What is passive investing vs. active real estate investing and is it possible to passively build wealth through real estate one property at a time?
- What is a turnkey cash-flow investment property?
- What is the basic information and knowledge level that a potential passive real estate investor should know to be successful?
- What are the advantages of focusing on cash flowing real estate investments?
- What is the worst investment I ever made? How did I work through the mishap? What did I learn from it?
- Numbers help all of us to feel secure. These are the numbers from a typical turn-key investment (Investment, expenses, NOI, Cash-on-cash return, ROI).
- I talk of the 6 rules of successful real estate investing. What are the 6 rules? Which one is the most critical?
- I encourage investors to invest where the opportunities are, not necessarily in their backyard. All investments carry a level of risk. What are the risks of investing in real estate and doesn’t investing outside of my local area increase the risks?
- BONUS: Bring it home as to why real estate, why turn-key, and why cash flow is the way to create a passive income, build wealth, and develop financial independence.
- Share with us one of your most difficult setbacks. How did you come through that time? What did you learn from the experience?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- Share three good things from the last 24 hours.
- How are you putting your success as an investor/entrepreneur to work to create universal well-being?
- When you leave this world, what do you want as your epitaph?
RECORING: By participating in the Creek Side Chats with Successful Investors, you agree to allow Creek Side Chats an affiliate of Steed Talker Capital to record, distribute, and disseminate the podcast in any manner. You also agree to allow Creek Side Chats and Steed Talker Capital to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in posts, articles, speeches, books, and in all other public distribution.